There are about 2 billion websites in the world. WordPress (WP) powers about 43% of it. Crazy right?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS for short). It’s a robust tool for creating and managing your website. Blogs, business websites, personal sites, and ecommerce stores alike can benefit from using WordPress.
And the best part is that you can easily setup a website or blog without prior knowledge of coding!
Versatility of WordPress
Well, even though WordPress was initially imagined as a blogging platform, after several years of improvement WP can power:
- Government websites
- Business Websites
- eCommerce Websites (buy, sell and pay)
- Portfolio Websites
- Online Community (social platforms)
- Multilingual Websites
- Education websites
- Magazine and Digital Publishing Websites.
- Media, Radio/TV station, Podcasts and streaming platforms
Features of a well built WP site
Some may say, “I have been using WP for so long and I don’t need this course”. But do your websites tick all the boxes below? If not, then this course is for you!
Course Fee: N75,000
For course fee and other info,
see the FAQs section below
- Course Fee comes with domain name and hosting space to launch your website online. Show off by showing off your own website.
- All classes will be recorded and made available online (just in case you miss any class).
- Free access to resources and membership to our WP community.
This is a non-coding course for WordPress (WP). There is also a coding side of WP but it will not be covered at this level.
You do not need any prior coding or technical skills to take this course.
Yes, a certificate of completion (hard and soft copy) will be awarded for free. You must obtain at least 60% attendance and complete your course project to be eligible for this.
Course Duration: 1½ Months (2 classes per week)
Course Start date: October 20th, 2023
Training days & time: Saturdays (10 – 2PM), Sunday (2-5PM)
Time zone: WAT (GMT +1)
Duration per class: 4hrs (30mins break inclusive)
Virtual: This is a fully virtual course and it will be hosted on Zoom.
At the end of this course, you would have gained sufficient knowledge and skill in the following:
- develop a website that can be deployed for a company, personal portfolio, blogs and ecommerce.
- fix common server and WP issues on existing sites
- how to negotiate and source for clients.
At the end of this course, the knowledge and skills can be deployed in roles such as:
- content management for WP based sites
- fit into a value chain by suggesting website development as part of your existing service or product delivery.
- collaborate on WP projects
You are allowed to pay in two installments. 70% before class begins and 30% after the 5th class.
Payment can be made online after registering (using Flutterwave) or you can make a transfer to the company account:
GH SOLUTIONS NETWORK
This is a practical course. You will need a laptop as well as access to internet.
Prior to the commencement of the course, you will have access to videos and materials from previous cohorts to prepare you adequately ahead.
We have a robust community of learners ready to help you grow as well as share ideas with.
This is an opportunity for a lifetime mentorship.
Hi, my name is Femi Greaterheights and I will be your instructor for this course. I have been in the WP space for 7+ years having worked on multiple projects. So far, I have trained over 150 people. You are next!